Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Interview Experience - UBI Clerks - Anand Prasad

Friends, our today's guest is Mr. Anand Prasad. Who has recently selected for the post of Clerks in Union Bank of India. He is going to share his Interview Experience with you in his own words. We would like to thank him on behalf of us and our readers for his dedication and great contribution for helping other aspirants. Here is his Interview Experience in his own words.

Dear friend’s hello to all of you. I am ANAND PRASAD wants to share my union bank of india swo interview experience with you all so that it may be fruitful in your future Endeavour’s. my previous interviews were Bank of Baroda, Corporation Bank, kgsg bank and I left Indian bank interview on 29/08/2012 due to I got job in Union Bank of India.
Read More -->

No comments:

Post a Comment