Monday, September 17, 2012

How to make Eco Friendly Ganesha at Home ?

Note : This post is not about the short cut tricks or previous papers. This is just a post for my friends, my blog readers and especially for those people who are the real fans of Ganeshji. A silly attempt to bring back the childhood memories and save the nature (yea, I'm not sure about this... bt hope atleast two or three people will change their mind set).

Today's afternoon me and my friends made a clay ganesha (Not the one that Parvati made like the legends say, but the simpler shivani version) that we can make for the puja coming up in two days, or even for fun. Trust me guys, it will give you great fun (if you have a badmash cousin like mine). I've been making my own clay Ganesha for quite a few years now, a pure nostalgic need that takes me back to my childhood. 
Read More -->

No comments:

Post a Comment